Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spirit

the Holy Spirit is good. He is refreshing. He is ALIVE IN ME. yes. alive. my heart pounds, my head swirls with thoughts of His intimacy & His enormousness.

our God is an all-consuming fire. consume me Lord. all of me. i love You. You alone my heart beats for.

Father, find me when i stray. lead me back to You. for it is in Your presence that i learn to forget myself & focus on you. that is my joy. that is my strength. Your love, Your joy is my sustenance.

how have i survived so long without it? how have You waited so patiently? You are a mystery. Jesus Christ is my Mystery.

You are God-centered. teach me to be like You. i love You.

1 comment:

Allen Davidson said...

Interesting post. I wonder about the actuality of Jesus Christ being a mystery though. Scripture makes clear that those things which were hidden in ages past have been revealed. In the sense that His ways are incomprehensible to us He is a mystery, yet He ahs revealed His ways and His heart that we might know Him more and more.

p.s.- Capitalization is a good thing.